Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Locking horns

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Locking horns  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Rose bit her lip when he took her hands off him. What should she say? She couldn't tell him Naveen was using drugs.. ''Erh..he..'' Rose looked at him. He didn't find her attractive...gay...''He's gay! So his old room mate kicked him out because he ..had feelings for him?'' She said looking at Milo. ''Please milo.''
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:22 am

Naveen looked at Rose fast. He was in shock. Was it really that obvious!? He stared at her in dibelief for a long time before finally tearing his eyes away when he noticed Milo was looking at him too.

Milo raised his eyebrow at Rose, then looking at Naveen for reaction. He seemed surprised for the revalation, but it didn't seem to be a lie.
He couldn't deny he felt uncomfortable with this new info. It happened once with this guy, why wouldn't it happen again. He sighed. "You! Tell me the truth!" He said pointing at Naveen.

Naveen took the cloth off his face. "My boyfriend kicked me out because he wanted me to stop using drugs. We fought and he told me to get out and I did." He spoke fast, shocked at what he was saying. He knew how to lie for goodness sake!!

Milo was surprised. Was this guy a fool for divulging all that? He then looked at Rose, his face just showing 'no' written allover his face.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:44 am

When Naveen suddenly spoke the truth she clenched her teeth. She was protecting him for god sake and he just blew it! She thought about a way out. Maybe he was gifted with something and they could use it. Seeing Milo's expression she sighed. Walking towards Naveen she took hold of his hand. She pulled him up. "Show me your boyfriends appartment Naveen. We'll try to convince him to take you back." She said as she closed the buttons on Naveen's coat so he wouldn't be too cold before she shot Milo a look, why did Milo have to be so annoying sometimes?
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:40 am

Naveen took Rose's hand, starting to pull her towards the door. But he didn't want to do that. "I don't want to... he doesn't want to see me I'm sure..." He said, trying to fight against himself, not to go through that door this time. He begged Rose with his eyes not to make him go out.

Milo narrowed his eyes, going to Rose and grabbing her by the wrist. "Let him clear out his own mess, you are not his babysitter." He said wanting to keep his girlfriend in the same apartment. Though it confused Milo why did the guy keep dragging Rose with him and not wanting to go.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:10 am

Rose was surprised by Naveens strength. When he said he didn't want to she was confused than why was he pulling her further away? When Milo grabbed her by her wrist she was even more surprised. "Naveen let go." She said as she got an idea. She would get into trouble but. It was a better idea than to keep trying to convince one of the two. When Naveen let go Rose turned to Milo. Giving him a hug she moved her lips towards his ear. Singing a very soft tone. "you Let me keep him here because this was your idea.." she sang in his ear. He wouldn't notice her taking control of him. Because it would simply be his idea. She turned back to Naveen. He probably thought she was a freak.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:30 am

Naveen let go of Rose, opening the door as he would still have to lead her to the apartment. "Please someone stop me!" He begged, not wanting to move further.

Milo didn't stop Rose from hugging him. He just thought that was something natural. Though when she began singing into his ear he briefly recognised the rage before it had been taken from him. He surely would have hit her for that.
He moved to the hallway, grabbing Naveen's wrist. "Come in, you can stay. " He watched Naveen move in. "Take your coat off." He watched the man take his coat off rather hastily, and drop it on the ground. "Pick that up and hang it properly! This is not a barn." Milo said annoyed as he closed the door again. He crossed his arms over his chest as he watched the man without a shirt hang his coat. "Obedient aren't you?"

Naveen looked at Rose. Confused about what had changed Milo's mind. "W-what happened?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:42 am

Rose was glad that it had worked. She moved towards Milo. Giving him a kiss on the cheek. Before she put a finger against her lips so shush Naveen from asking questions. Walking towards Milo's shirt she handed it back to naveen. He sure was obediant. "What gift do you have Naveen?" She asked as she walked back to the kitchen. Moving his glass of water she handed it to him. She hoped Milo wouldn't be that angry. Rose extended her hand for Milo to take. For now she just wanted to enjoy the 'calm' moment. For as long as it would take.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 am

Naveen was still confused. Why was she sushing him? Did she do something to the other man? And what was she talking about a gift?
"G-gift?? What gift?" He was confused, just holding the shirt in his hands.

"She means what ability did you get a year ago. The green monster things. After they scratched you something happened to you. What happened to you?" He asked, letting his thumb caress Rose's hand.

Naveen was silent for a while. So they had seen the green monsters too. He looked at his wrists. "umm... these appeared..." He said showing the wrist bands on his wrists. His eyes traveling between Rose and Milo, trying to catch any possible hints they could have.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:06 am

Rose looked up when she saw the golden bands. "Can you take them off?". She asked. Looking at Milo. Than back to him. "Anything unusual happened to you?". She asked laying her head on Milo's shoulder. She would have to make a bed for the guest. He could sleep on the couch. And than she could help him figure out a new home. And perhaps get him off his addiction.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:17 am

He shook his head. "No... Thrax tried to, but it hurt me more than helped to get them off."
He had to think about her second question a bit. "Well my boyfriend did change his appearance a year ago... But for some reason I didn't get changed..." Sure Thrax told him to do stuff, but he was more than happy to do things for him.

Milo frowned, looking at the bands. Wondering what was the mans curse. "What did he change into?" He asked.

Naveen described Thrax, and his ability as far as he had seen it.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:33 am

Rose nodded. ''Sounds like Milo. He turns into a beast sometimes. And I can control people with my singing.'' She bluntly said. As she smiled at Naveen. A warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:06 am

Naveen finally understood what had happened. He pointed at the two before he could stop himself from blurting things out. "Oh! Is that what you did to him right now!?"

Milo's face flared. Did what!? He looked at Rose with fury in his eyes. She knew he did not like being controlled like that. And without no good reason. He glanced at Naveen, for this guy?! He pulled his arm free from Rose, striking her accross the face.
He then strode to Naveen, punching him in the face, making his nose bleed again. "Stop bleeding on my floors!!" He shouted, kicking the man in the stomach. To his surprise, the bleeding stopped like magic. Milo blinked. He kneeled down to inspect the man's nose. How on earth could it stop bleeding so fast.
He stood up, took the glass of water and poured the water on the ground before breaking the glass on the edge of the table.
He knelt back down to Naveen's eyelevel, raising the broken glass up. "Cut your hand on this." He ordered. He had a hunch.
He watched as Naveen reached his hand out and wrapped his fingers around the broken glass. The tears when the blood started to gush out of his hand. Milo smirked. "Squeeze them harder." He said in a dangerously low tone, watching as the man did so. Enjoying the pained screams.

He got up. "You can drop it now." He said before dragging Naveen by the hair to the closet. He pushed the man in, locking the door and pulling a drawer infront of the door. He would think what to do with him later. Now he needed to teach his girlfriend a lesson.
He walked towards Rose, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her to the bedroom. Making sure she would walk over the broken glass.

Naveen didn't have time to react before Milo atacked him. The boy was younger than him, and maybe a bit shorter but he sure did scare him. He was surprised when the bleeding stopped. How on earth? But that just caught the other mans attention. Naveen was trembling while he watched Milo eye to eye and waited for him to do something.
When he saw the task the boy wanted him to do he was shocked. He wouldn't do that! But it seemed his body didn't agree with him. Tears stung in his eyes as he felt the pain in his hand. He tried surpressing his screams, but the boy made him go even further with the task and he couldn't hold the screams back no longer.
Finally the boy showed him some mercy, dropping the glass as he was being dragged to the closet.
Naveen scurried to the corner of the closet, nursing his hand as he started to pick the shards of glass off in the dark.
He kept sobbing, finally deciding to find the light switch.
After he got all the glass out he took a shirt, wrapping it around his palm. What else could he do but wait. He missed Thrax so much. He thought that as he curled on the floor, sobbing himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locking horns    Locking horns  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Locking horns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallow's Eve :: Lincoln :: Saving Grace Apartments :: Floor 2 :: Apartment 203- Milo Thatch :: Living Room-
Jump to: