Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naveen

Naveen

You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) Empty
PostSubject: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:11 am

Naveen made his way to the park before his feet were sore from the cold ground. He almost couldn't see where he was going from the tears. Half of them were from the pain of his freezing feet and half from what had happened with Thrax.
He took a seat on a bench, lifting his feet up to his lap, starting to rub them to get them warm. Sobbing quietly while he was doing that.
He didn't know what had happened. Like he had been controlled by something while he didn't want to.
What should he do now? Go crawling back? Did he even want to see him again? And what if that thing that stopped him from getting back inside didn't let him?
Or should he just go jump in the river, or off the nearest building? Seemed like a good idea right now. He doubted Thrax would come looking for him.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:39 am

Rose had been practicing her gift on animals in the park. She had gotten some birds to sing for her. And a squirrel to chase a dog. Rose walked towards a bench and a strange boy was sitting on it with bare feet?! And he was sobbing. "What wrong?" She laid a hand on the boys shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:45 am

He heard someone speak. It starteled him. He quickly looked up, seeing a blurred female figure with golden hair. He quickly looked away, wiping his tears away.
He felt her stare on him, feeling the need to cover his head with the hood of his coat. "Everything..." He said quietly. But he didn't want to talk about it to her. It didn't really consern her after all.
"It's nothing serious...."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 am

Rose sighed. " You need help? I could help you. You seem very lost" she helped him off the bench. "You'll freeze to death if you stay here." She gave him a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:26 am

He felt the tears coming down again. "But I have nowhere else to go... my...." Boyfriend? Lover? Friend? Flatmate? What was Thrax exactly? "Room mate... kicked me out..."
That didn't sound right, but what was left? He let the girl help him up.
He kept wiping his eyes dry, looking at the girl. Her smile made him feel a bit better. Like he could trust this girl.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:42 am

Rose grinned. "Than you come with me. To warm up. That is the least that I suggest." She said he seemed to be against it. Rose sighed. Grabbing his hand. "That's a deal." She said as she pulled him with her. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:51 am

"N-Naveen...." He said rather surprised by the girl. She didn't even know him, for all she knew he could be some kind of a creep. Or she could be a creep. He followed her, not knowing what else to do. "Ummm... what's yours?" He looked around. Wait! Were they going back towards the apartments?! But he couldn't go there! Right!?
"Where are we going?" He asked stopping, not wanting to keep moving.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Rose smiled. "My name is Rose and we're going to my boyfriend his house." She said. He wasn't creepy. Why would he be crying if he was going to hurt her? Besides she could control him if he were to do things she did not want him to do. Rose gave him a warm smile.
"Nice to meet you Naveen."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:27 pm

He gave a small smile to her as a 'nice to meet you too.' But he didn't move. "To the apartments?! I can't go there. I tried, but I couldn't go back in after I was thrown out...."
He pulled his hand out of her grasp.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Rose sighed. "what if I tell you to go there?" She asked looking at him somewhat pleadingly look."Please?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:47 pm

He frowned at her. "You really want me to come with you? But what if I can't come in?" He asked unsure.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 pm

"Than I will force you." She said with a smirk as she pulled him with her.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 pm

He followed her. Well how bad could it be?
Once they were infront of the apartment buildings he stopped once again, looking at the front door. He saw she was holding the door open for him, she was standing inside while he was still outside. He breathed few times deep, looking up to the fourth floor. Wondering if Thrax saw him.
Well if he did, Naveen doubted he would care. He looked at Rose, nervous if he could get passed the threshold now. He took a deep breath, taking the step... and he was in.
What!? He couldn't get back in before, how could he get in now!? He looked at Rose in shock.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Rose smiled brightly. "See? How much work was that? None." She grabbed his hand. "Come on. Let's get in and warm you up."
She walked towards Milo' appartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)   You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose) Empty

Back to top Go down

You poor unfortunate soul (tag Rose)
Page 1 of 1