Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thrax

I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:59 am

Thrax was surprised when Naveen overreacted so bad. Though he was under influence which made it perdictable. Thrax hissed when the man dugged his nails into him. Thrax took the upper arm of Naveen he pulled the guy up. ''Calm the fuck down!'He shouted. He didn't want to shout at Naveen. It hurt himself to see Naveen so miserable. He didn't want to hurt Naveen. Thrax sighed. As he let his hand softly caress Naveen's cheeck. ''You are not getting any Naveen.It is for the better.'' He said calmly.
Thrax let his arms wrap around Naveen. If Naveen were to get out of control he would try to go against it. Trying to calmly handle the situation. Naveen was high. And he didn't know what to do with his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 am

Against his current state of mind, Naveen suddenly found himself calm. He didn't really pay it any mind, inside his head he was still in turmoil.
"Better for who?" Certainly not for him. He needed to use the stuff to be near Thrax. If Thrax didn't give him any then surely he would be the next to go. And he didn't want to.
He burried his face in Thrax's chest. Wrapping his arms around the mans chest, letting his fingernails dig deep into his skin. He would not let go. That he didn't want to do.
He wished his fingers could grow roots. Roots that would wrap around the other mans ribs. Around his lungs... His heart...
Naveen sink his nails deeper, almost willing his nails to do just that. It could happen right? Or would that be a delusion?
That way if Thrax wanted to get ridd of him he would have to go to an expensive surgery. And if that were to happen, he just wished the surgery would kill him, for he could not live without the other.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:28 am

Thrax was glad he became calmer. But when Naveen started to dig his nails deep into his skin Thrax exclaimed loudly. ''Stop that!'' He shouted again. He could feel how Naveens nails started to open up his skin. He pushed Naveen away from him. Hissing at the pain in his back. ''See?! This is what I mean! You are hurting me aswell!'' He said Taking off his shirt he walked towards a mirror. Looking at the cuts. ''You become crazy!!'' He growled at the man. Looking at Naveen. His blood was boiling. What was going on in Naveen's mind?
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:47 am

Naveen stumbeled to the ground when Thrax pushed him away. He looked up in alarm. Now it was happening then.
He got up from the floor, hearing Thrax call him crazy. Crazy!!?? He wasn't crazy! He was obsessed. Basicly the same thing, just different volume.
He shoved Thrax against the mirror. "I am not crazy!!!! You are being a stupid ass head!!!!" He started slapping Thrax's arms and shoulders. "I hate you!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
He really didn't. Well right now he did, but he would take it back when he calmed down. And when would that be he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:04 am

Thrax was surprised when Naveen started beating him up. Though his heart sunk when Naveen said he hated him. Thrax tried getting Naveen off him. He did not want to hit back. He did not wish to hurt Naveen. Thrax pushed Naveen off him. He clenched his teeth. ''Get out.'' Thrax pointed at the door. ''You either calm down or you get out.'' Thrax looked at Naveen. He was calm because he did not want to show how Naveen hurt him. How much Naveen was boiling his blood. When Naveen would be away he would let it out. But now he had to be the one in control. He had to keep control.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:22 am

Naveen stopped when he heard the order. He did not want to go, but something much stronger than him was in control now. He looked at Thrax in the eye briefly. His eyes in shock, saddness, and fear. Confused about what was happening to him. He did a sharp turn on the balls of his feet, heading with long strides towards the door.
Wait! I have no shoes!! No shirt!!! Crap!! Fuck!!! Stop stupid feet!!! He thought.
He quickly grabbed a coat off the coat rack before he was out of the door.
In the hallway he put on the coat, trying to make himself stop by grabbing hold of the walls and doorways, but his feet just kept going.
Once he reached the street his feet suddenly stopped. Finally!
He tried getting back inside, but something stopped him. His bare feet wouldn't want to move back inside. Just a moment ago they wouldn't stop and now they wouldn't do anything! Crazy feet!!
Naveen felt tears in his eyes, wiping them away as he started to make his way away from the building. No point to stay there in the cold, perhaps he could find some shoes, or shelter.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:44 am

Thrax was again surprised. No fight. He just went. Though Naveens looks was heartbreaking. Thrax sighed he sat back down on the couch. He let his hands cover his face. Holding back tears that were filling his eyes. What had he done? He had pushed away the man he.. He.. Thrax bit his lower lip.
Stupid. How stupid could he be?! Thrax walked towards the kitchen grabbing a beer. He started zapping. Thrax felt the tears again in his eyes. While he never cried. Naveen just.. It hurt him so deeply to see Naveen like that. And it was his own fault his own stupid fault. He should have never given Naveen the drugs. Thrax leaned forwards wiping away his tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)   I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm your posession, you're my obsession (Rated M)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallow's Eve :: Lincoln :: Saving Grace Apartments :: Floor 4 :: Apartment 401-
Jump to: