Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley} Empty
PostSubject: All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley}   All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley} EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:05 am

"... and the witch hunter trapped the witch into the mortal body, bringing the village of Lincoln back into a peaceful village." Miss. Sinclair spoke to the class, finishing the tale of Halloween a century ago.

"It's told that the witch had enough magic for one more curse; cursing the hunter and his decedents for many generations to come." The teacher said, sitting on the desk as she looked at her students.

Jim Hawkins raised his hand. When the teacher nodded to him, he spoke. "Didn't you say last year that she even swore to curse the village in some way?"

"Oh, Jim, I've been telling that story for so many years and there are so many versions of it, so I don't know if any tale of it is true. Who knows? Maybe she's laid in slumber all this time, building her magic back up and plans on cursing us when she reaches enough power?" She suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

The bell rang before anymore could be said about the subject. The students stood up from their seats, excited to get the Halloween festivities started.

"All right, you maggots, have a fun and safe Halloween tonight; I don't want to read in the newspaper tomorrow that one of you got killed or got arrested for doing something stupid." Miss Sinclair said, as her students packed up and left.

"Jim, hang back a moment." She said, not leaving room for debate.

Jim raised an eyebrow, before glancing at Kayley who was waiting for him. He nodded his head to her that he'll be there in a moment.

"Yeah, teach?" He asked, coming up to Miss Sinclair's desk.

The blonde woman walked around her desk, and sat down in her chair. "You seem to have taken a liking to the Halloween tale." She said, smirking.

Jim blushed a little. "Well, you tell it every year. How can I not take interest?" He asked, picking up an object off of her desk. He started fiddling with it; the object had been there for as long as he could remember, and he always seemed to want to fiddle with it whenever he got close to it.

"You've seem to have taken more of a liking to my trinket then the story, huh?" She said, causing Jim to look up from his tinkering.

"Heh, I guess. Where'd you get this anyways?" Jim asked, looking at the sphere with more interest.

"Found it in the woods one day; I think it actually belongs to part of the old village." He heard the teacher say, as he continued tinkering with it.

"I've never been able to get it to work." She said, watching Jim's fingers work the sphere.

"Why don't you keep it?" Jim's head popped up.

"Really?" Jim said, giving a look that caused her a to give a laugh.

"Yeah! I think you can figure it out better then I ever could, and it's just been collecting dust here for years." Miss Sinclair said, standing up. She started gathering her paper work. "Now, get going before I give you more homework."

Jim smiled and nodded his head. "Yes, ma'am!" He said, before backing out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley}   All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley} EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:10 am

Kayley watched the exchange with interest as Jim spoke to Miss Sinclair. Her brow furrowed wven more when Jim took the object with him, once he was close enough Kayley nudged him with her shoulder. "So what did she want to talk to you about?" She asked as she glanced over at him with interest.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley}   All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley} EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:16 am

Jim tossed the sphere into the air and caught it. He looked at Kayley when she nudged him.

"You know Miss Sinclair; she's always done things without any real meaning. She gave me her sphere thing. Cool, huh?" Jim asked, as they walked out of the classroom and through the hall together.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley}   All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley} EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:26 am

Kayley nodded, "Yeah I saw....any reason why?" She asked curiously as she saw the spehere in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley}   All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley} EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:31 am

Jim shrugged. "Not sure... She says she got it in the forest though... Want to see if we can find out the history of it?" He asked, smirking.

He had always been interested in the sphere, he couldn't really tell anyone why, but he was a bit excited that he had his hands on it now.

"Miss Sinclair said she believes it was part of the old village, think of how much history is behind this?"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley}   All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley} EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:43 am

Kayley shrugged although she had a bad feeling about the sphere, she shook it off though and smiled at Jim. "Sure, besides where's the harm?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley}   All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley} EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:51 am

Jim laughed a little. "Wanna check out the library and see if they have anything about it?"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Riddle

PostSubject: Re: All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley}   All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley} EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:57 am

Kayley smiled, "Sure." She said softly as she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley}   All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley} Empty

Back to top Go down

All Hallow's Eve {tag: Kayley}
Page 1 of 1