Hallow's Eve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow's Eve

Welcome to Lincoln, you will not be leaving.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thrax

Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)   Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Thrax smirked when the girl despereatly followed him. He took the girls wrists. ''Now now we've got ourselves a determent one.'' Letting one hand lift the girls chin up. A sick smirk was on his lips. ''I like that.'' He softly caressed the girls cheek. Before he opened his pocket, Slowly taking the little female out of his pocket. He heard small little sobs, Thrax turned the creature around. ''Aaaw are you crying little one?'' He brought his hand towards the little girl. ''Don't cry little one.'' Letting his claw carefully tickle the small persons stomach. As he smirked. ''If I give your friend back what will you give me?''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)   Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Charlotte gulped when he took her chin. Her checks flushed when he caressed her face. She took on a determined look again. He already had all her money and she doubted he would take back the drugs. She looked him hard into his eyes. She mouthed the word 'Anything'. She was being completely honest.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)   Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Victoria was relieved to see light again, to get out of the mans pocket, but not his hold. She didn't like how he touched her.
She contemplated to maybe bite his hand, it had worked on Charlotte, maybe the man would let her go.
She looked down to the ground. It was a long way down, and that didn't really make her want to do it. And besides, he could have crushed her too, so she chose not to.
She looked at Charlotte. "Charlotte don't. I'll be fine." She tried her best assure the girl. 'Anything' wasn't a price that fit her. "I am not worth it Charlotte."
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)   Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Thrax saw the girl mouth anything. He smirked. ''Alright than. Give me anything you would want me to have of you.'' He smirked as he raised his claw. Touching the girls chin. He threw the small figure up in his hand catching her into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)   Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Charlotte bit her lip nervously. She took a deep breath and sprang forward. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his. She pressed her body to his letting him feel all the curves she had. She pulled back looking at him. 'What do you want?' she mouthed. She gave him a suductive smile.

While Charlotte had always been a flirt she had never actually gone all the way with anyone, but saving Pix was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)   Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Thrax was surprised, But yet not at all. He never had problems with women. He held his hands slightly up. She seemed to throw herself on him. So there was no need to pull her closer. Besides, it was in the middle of the street. When she pulled away. He gave her a smirk. Handing her the small female. ''Find me when you need me.'' Patting her shoulder he walked past her. Putting his hands into his pocket as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)   Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Her eyes darted from Charlotte to Thrax. This scene was wrong in so many ways. Eww.. She was glad when the kiss ended. Even more so when she was handed back to Charlotte.
Once in Charlottes hand she wrapped her arms around the other girls thumb, hugging it tightly. Like a fat kid clinging to a doughnut, not wanting to let go. "You okay?" She asked looking up, tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Tucker

Charlotte Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)   Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Charlotte blushed a deep red when Thrax left. No guy had ever walked away from her when she was so willing.

Right now though she was just glad that Pix was safe.

She nodded that she was ok and started their walk home. Charlotte couldn't wait to try what she had just purchased. And while she wouldn't admit this to anyone, even herself, she couldn't wait to see Thrax again either. For one of the first times since this curse she didn't feel so numb.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)   Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:47 am

She sat on Charlottes hand, looking up at the girl. "You are not going to use the drugs he gave you, are you?" She asked wanting to know Charlottes thoughts. "You don't need them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)   Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering around town (Tag: Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2